It’s summer! New lift hours, 7:30am to 2:00pm, weather permitting.
Winter weather predictions are out for the 2016/2017 season and it’s looking good…
2016 / 17 WINTER SEASON PASSES GO ON SALE SEPTEMBER 6TH.
Details to be released at that time. Stay tuned.
And get ready to experience your #timberlinetruth again this winter.
It’s really quite simple…if you’re looking for the most opportunities to get on the mountain, we have the best lift ticket and season pass options to choose from. Timberline has a half dozen passes each season plus daily lift tickets to suit your schedule and your budget. Mt Hood Fusion Pass gets you access to 14 Powder Alliance ski resorts.
Purchase your 2016 Summer Pass and lift tickets. Make the most of your season on Mt Hood. Discover your #timberlinetruth.
SEASON PASS HOLDERS
Please complete this EZ Waiver prior to picking up your pass at Timberline. A parent or guardian must complete and sign the form for children under age 18. This form IS NOT required for daily lift ticket purchases.
Check the Conditions page for daily lift status and hours, subject to change during summer season
25% active military discount on daily lift tickets
For just $5 added to your lift ticket or $2 to your season pass purchase, you will get on the FOT e-membership and get this special sticker to show your support! Look for the checkbox during your online purchase, or ask us for details at any Timberline Ticket Window.
- Holiday/Peak dates for Winter 2015-2016 season include: 11/26/15 – 11/29/15, 12/19/15 – 1/4/16, 1/16/16 – 1/18/16, 2/13/16 – 2/15/16, and weekends (Sat/Sun) from 1/1/16 – 2/28/16.
- All 2015-2016 Winter Season Passes valid October 1, 2015 – June 5, 2016.
- Lift operating hours are subject to weather and snow conditions.
- Not all lifts operate all hours.
- Please check our conditions page for daily updates on lift status and planned hours of operation.